Total Credits: 4 including 2 Business Management & Organization - Non-technical, 2 Communications and Marketing - Non-technical
To make more money in less time, all accountants need to learn to market themselves effectively to their clients or their firm. For better or worse, promotions and more money go to those who are the best marketers, rather than the most competent accountants. In this fascinating and fun workshop, participants will learn seven key ways to get more clients and/or promotions through the art of marketing.
1. Why marketing and self promotion are so important today
2. What keeps people from learning this skill, and how to overcome those obstacles
3. How to get people (your boss, co-workers or clients) to like working with you
4. How to sell someone on your services in a single minute
5. How to attract more clients or the attention of your boss in a way that "wows" them
6. How to get referrals from your clients or glowing reviews from your boss
7. The 3 communication skills every business person needs to master, and why
8. The 3 principles that really lead to more success in the business world, and how you can use those principles for you company and career
|Important CPE Credit Instructions_READ BEFORE WEBCAST UPDATED (0.47 MB)||Available after Purchase|
|Marketing for cpas (1.16 MB)||10 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Jonathan Robinson is a psychotherapist, best-selling author of ten books, and a professional speaker from Northern California. For the past 30 years he has spoken to dozens of Fortune 500 companies including Google, Microsoft, Dell Computer, Coca-Cola, and Fed-Ex. Mr. Robinson has made numerous appearances on the Oprah show and CNN, as well as other national TV talk shows. He has reached over 100 million people around the world, and is known for providing his audiences with immediately useful information presented in a fun and entertaining manner.
Jonathan speaks regularly to Fortune 500 companies such as Google, Microsoft, Dell, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, and FedEx/Kinko’s. In his public talks and workshops, Jonathan is known for providing his audiences with powerful and immediately useful information in a fun and entertaining manner.
Mon, Jan 25, 2021 - 12:30pm to 04:07pm MST
Business Professionals' Network, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
Please wait ...